100 words 100
Stuff I didn’t get to:
- A riff on the phrase, “as useless as a chocolate fireguard” and how much Piglet would love one.
- Two flavours of leaving Piglet’s room: Creeping and praying the floorboard doesn’t squeak versus hiring a brass band to play you out successfully.
- A smattering of home lingo e.g. Question marked to mean asleep.
- Black Lives Matter. And how I (middle-aged, middle-class, white, man) hope to show up meaningfully kind.
- Part 4 of things Piglet loves.
And more. Stay safe.30 August 2020