100 words 038
After last weekend’s full day adventures, the rain made this one more sedate. A restorative lie-in and bath a piece, whilst the other solo parented.
We bought finger paint and Piglet had her first messy play at home. She ate more than she daubed.
I’ve five regular lullabies:
- Didn’t leave nothing but the baby; child poisoning.
- Crossing the bar; accepting death.
- Kentucky Avenue; escapades of a kid with Polio.
- Picture in a frame; nice love song with a prison reference.
- King of Rome; Derbyshire pigeon fancier that gets me every time.
I should add some cheerier ones to the rotation.7 June 2020