100 words 036
Appraising the Situation after 11 weeks, there’s a few surprising things:
- I got het up about nice things existing and now I have subscriptions.
- The Applause didn’t feel fascist. And I’m someone that thinks Last Night of the Proms looks like 1930s Germany. The first was special.
- Sanding my feet.
- Expected to enjoy walking the neighbourhood, but not for it to feel so curative. It’s all clean air, quiet roads, birdsong and community.
- Less work stress. Go introversion!
- Our 1950s gender roles.
- Lack of free time. I thought I’d be 40 books in, instead I’ve managed 3.
- I’m still blogging.